The business is only addressing to businesses and professionals of similar kind. Currently there are no retail sales.
- For orders in Greece, you can pay upon receipt of the order at your place (cash on delivery). The amount charged is 2 € For purchases over 500 €, no cash payment is possible. In these cases the transaction needs to be repaid via deposit / transfer or via credit / debit card or PayPal.
- Receipt and payment of your order at our luthiery in Thessaloniki.
- By depositing in one of the following bank accounts:
National Bank of Greece
ΙΒΑΝ: GR4901102840000028400298312 (No 28400298312)
IBAN: GR7401404850485002002008721 (No 85002002008721)
Account holder: Efthymia Mavridou
- Pay by PayPal.
- Payment through Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners credit, debit and prepaid cards *
- Payment using the Masterpass electronic wallet *
* Your card or electronic wallet details are not stored in our system and are processed exclusively in Alpha Bank's payment system.
SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
Shipments are made in Greece by a courier company and are shipped in 1-2 business days.
For orders in Greece over 200 € the shipment is free of charge.
For orders below 200 € the cost of transport starts from 3.5 € for packages of small volumetric weight (up to 2kg). For larger packages, the shipment cost depends on the weight and volume of the order. The shipment cost estimation is made immediately when ordering from the shopping cart.
For international shipments, shipping costs are calculated per case. The cost of shipping is calculated directly when ordering from the shopping cart. The shipment is made in 1-2 business days and the delivery time varies from 7 to 15 working days and depends on the shipping company and the country of dispatch.
International customers may be required to pay sales tax, duty and/or Customs charges. All taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on the country of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. The company is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order